Linggo, Mayo 6, 2012

Spongebob's Yellow Party


Spongebob's Yellow Party held at Bonifacio Global City Open Field last May 5, 2012. The kids enjoy the different booth like Bouncy Obstacle Reef, Bikini Bottom Sumeshack, Photobooth, The Amazing Toy Store, Goody Gulp and many more. It's really a summer fun under the sun with our pal who lives under the sea Spongebob, most of the kids and even adults wear their Spongebob shirts and the field is filled of yellow. 





Kids are excited when the show starts, they did stop whatever they doing when Spongebob, Patrick and Squidward appeared on stage.

 Everyone is dancing and join the games




I enjoy this event also because I like Spongebob but I'm not so fan of him, It's just because my niece loved to watch him daily. I enjoy the freebies and the show is amazing. Now I believe that Spongebob can get out of the sea. lol. :P

Walang komento: