Sabado, Mayo 26, 2012

Miriam College Established A New Campus in Nuvali

In part of celebrating it's 85th anniversary with a theme of " Expanding Horizons, Creating Impact ", Miriam College is set to open a new campus on a 15-hectare property in NUVALI, Sta. Rosa, starting 2014. Last May 9, 2012 I was invited by my brother for the contract signing and blessings of the campus of Miriam College, I've met The Board of TrusteesThe Knolls SistersFaculty & Staff and the Students of the school. 

Here's the photo I take from the event... 

Signing of contract

Miriam College Chorale members

The timeline of Miriam College

I've been curious about the exhibit, they are all made by nature. It shows that everything is recyclable and I like the big map of Nuvali wherein when you press the button you will see the area by its color coding depending on what place you want to know. here's some photos I take:

Walang komento: